Knowing there are stinger missiles missing. Let me preface this article by asking you this question. If an airliner in the United States with one of your family members or friends was shot out of the sky, would that get your attention?
Longtime former CIA field operative turned whistleblower Robert “Tosh” Plumlee is currently in the crosshairs of a very angry Holder Justice Department for publicly posting 11 “questions” about Benghazi and the illegal weapons running operations being conducted by criminal elements within the U.S. government. Mr. Plumlee is no ordinary CIA whistleblower, however.
Because of his extensive history and knowledge of the criminal infiltration into the U.S. government, their methods and operations, Mr. Plumlee has become one of the most dangerous men to the criminal cabal operating at the highest levels of the U.S. government. The Holder Justice Department and the criminal “gatekeepers” within the CIA and other government agencies desperately want him silenced—and they absolutely intend to do just that.
Some may consider these eleven questions chilling, or conspiratorial in nature. However, they are valid questions and we the American people deserve simple answers to the following questions.
11 Benghazi Questions by Tosh Plumlee
1. Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?
2. Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ʻThe Blue Lantern Report”, being used as a ʻcutoutʼ to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?
3. Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran-Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American—Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?
4. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?
5. Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?
6. Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?
7. Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, international arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?
8. Is it possible this could be another ʻoff-the-booksʼ secret covert operation ran by the CIAʼs Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-Contra operations of the eighties?
9. Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high-impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?
10. Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly, perhaps unintentionally by providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict?
11. Did the ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian rebels had obtained US weapons including “Stinger Missiles” from Jordan, Turkey and Pakistan shipped from CIA safe houses?
These are simple questions.
Please ask your Representatives and Senators these questions and share these 11 questions if indeed this concerns you too. Thank you.
Robert Tosh Plumlee on facebook HERE.
A few simple question for Hillary Clinton.
I have to ask why Mainstream media (MSM) does not ask the following questions to Mrs. Clinton, requesting a simple yes or no answer for the record:
1. Mrs. Clinton, while you were Secretary of State were you aware that U.S. weapons were being obtained from U.S arsenals and Libyan bunkers and being transferred to CIA contract employee’s in Jordan and Turkey?
2. Were you, Ambassador Stevens, and the US State Department, aware US weapons were being pilfered from those stock-piles and being sold on the black market, eventually falling into radical factions operating in and out of Syria?
3. Were you aware that Ambassador Stevens was concerned about the loss of these weapons and mention this in a series of dispatches to the US State Department while you were Secretary of State?
I believe at this point MainStreamMedia should ask if she was aware of the eleven Benghazi questions, that were presented to the US State Department over two years ago.
It would be interesting to watch her body language and demeanor in response to those questions.
If her answer is ‘I can’t answer that. It’s classified.’ Then ask her if that information was perhaps discussed and referenced in emails on her private server.
I believe these questions would cause her to defensively lash out at the reporter who dared to ask those questions.